Let's Face It vs Posh Nails Eyelash Extension

I have always been a fan of those people who have natural long eyelashes. It makes your eyes look bigger and gives you this seductive look. Since I have "chinita" eyes, I want to use this as one of my assets. I want to give emphasis on my eyes, and to tell you the truth I don't have long lashes. That's why I thought maybe if I will have my eyelashes extended, my eyes will look better that's why I gave it a shot.

I heard that Let's Face It and Posh Nails are one of the best shops that does eyelash extension. So I tried to have my eyelash extended on Let's Face It They did the usual process that we see on the internet and you get to choose the size, how thick, and how long your extensions be. It took me approximately one hour to have this done. Here is a picture of their product:







This is what they call the "Natural Look". It has thin strands of lashes and from the name itself, it really looks natural when you have it on. The lady from Going Straight told me that eyelash extension usually lasts for 3 months, depending on how you take care of it. But mine lasted for 1 1/2 month only, I dunno why. At the beginning, it feels itchy but you'll get used to it later on. How to take care of it? Well when you wash your face, you shouldn't rub you eyes, you can't put eyeliner because it will be difficult for you to take it off. 

After few months, I wanted to have my eyelash extended the second time around! So I tried going to Posh Nails. And I may say that I love Posh Nails over Going Straight because when they put it on, it was less than 30 minutes. And the eyelash looks fuller and more obvious. It wasn't as itchy as before and the texture is softer compared to Going Straight. And Posh Nails lasts longer than Going Straight. Here is my picture when I have my eyelash extended in Posh Nails:




Good Luck on your Eyelash Extension:D

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    i have tried lavish lashes . please email michaslyadn@gmail.com, i just want o ask your opinion. i chose glamurous look on lavish lashes rather than the rist offer called fancy which is more natural, and the product , i have chinky eyes that looked more chinkier, they use silk as their extension which is better than the others.but i didnt like the results. because instead of emphasizing the eyes. i look like i have an eyeliner on top eyelid.and many extensios since glamurous is about 200 pcs . is your try in posh good, resulting to big eye and flawless going upward motion of eyelash, not like you have them permed which definetly looks like your eyelash suddenly went upwards and look like tweety bird.email me back.:D i want to try posh for a drama eyelash that doesnt look disastrous like lavish lashes,a lthou they are professional, no signs of clumping. it was too dark in my eyes. it didnt look like it ha volume it just looked like it had an eyeliner on top eyelid and lots of hair.tell me your results

  1. Anonymous said...:

    i like the blog. hepful was looking into good stalls to get extensions instead of going to lavish, the greatest? nah

  1. Unknown said...:

    Are you comparing Let's Face It and Posh Nails or Posh Nails and Going Straight???

  1. Unknown said...:

    Are you comparing Let's Face It and Posh Nails or Posh Nails and Going Straight???

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Hello there

    I think you have to be clear about the brands and companies you talk about. In the beginning you were talking about Let's Face It and Posh Nails. Then you suddenly brought in another company, Going Straight.

    As a blogger you should proof read your work and if there are errors, find a way to correct them. Remember, these companies are totally different and can harm their business depending on your online review. That's unfair for any business.

    Hope you can straighten things out here!

    Thanks.

  1. palomitasabir said...:

    Titanium White Fennec vs. Mango Habanero
    If you're titanium keychain looking for a new way of tasting chili titanium price per pound peppers and/or even One titanium edc of the most popular colors titanium rod in femur complications on the Fennec and Mango Habanero babyliss pro titanium

 
Miss Independent © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops