Shared Experience During the Season of Lent

People usually travel and go to certain places during Holy Week, but our family opted to commemorate this event at home since we are religiously active during this season. Every year we have procession on Holy Wednesday and Good Friday. But this year, it's a bit special because we have two very special guests in the family and one of them is Donna of preciousmelody.com. It was here first time to attend a procession which is almost a three hour walk!



Before the procession.

After the procession. So tired! After 3 hours of walking, finally we made it!



Though we really got tired from walking, we still have a lot of energy to paint our nails. Since I grew up with my two brothers, I am so happy to have her in the house 'cause it was always my dream to have a sister (as young as I am) that will do girlie things with me such as taking pictures or dressing up. Often times when I do this alone, my brothers always make fun at me. :(


I did a galaxy design on my nails, and rainbow-ish design on hers.
On her last night here, one of my friends invited us to go to their small fishpond here in Bulacan. The place was peaceful and really relaxing, you can feel the fresh wind! We also rode a small boat and had a tour in the pond. It was really funny 'cause a milk fish jumped inside our boat. To add up the excitement, we got stuck in the middle of the pond. HAHA!





On top of that, it was also a great opportunity for us to get to know each other more! One thing that I realize is that I should appreciate everything that I had and I have. There are times that I feel like i'm not contented with what I have and I always asking for more. But now, I know that I have a lot of things to be thankful of and I should appreciate every piece it. 











4 comments:

  1. Donna said...:

    wow. haha sisters na nga talaga tayo. Enjoy naman yung mga moments na yan> :D

  1. Mas enjoy ang Subic! <3

  1. Gail said...:

    I envy you guys because you bloggers really know each other in real life. I guess it would be fun to have a sleep over with all my blogger friends for years! <3

  1. marvilen said...:

    You can always hangout with us! Let's go!! That'll be soooo much fun!

 
Miss Independent © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops