Hippest Swimsuit this 2012 and How to Choose the BEST Swimsuit just for YOU!

I'm so excited to hit the beach this summer that's why I'm thinking of what to wear. This inspired me to create a blog regarding the hippest swimsuit fit for your body type!

Tired of the traditional one piece bikinis you see in the beach? One of the newest trends this year is the ONE PIECE CUT OUT swimsuit.




This one piece cut out swimsuit is best if you don't want to show too much skin, if you want to hide or accentuate some area in your body. I personally use this type of swimsuit because it makes me look sexy and hides the fatty part of my tummy as well :)

Sexy String Bikini


If you really want to flaunt your sexy body in the beach, this is the right swimsuit for you! You'll show a lot of skin in this look, especially your flat tummy! Just some tips: This swimsuit is good to wear if you have a pear shaped body or if you have wide hips. Just make sure to wear light colored top and dark for the bottom as it helps balance your pear shaped body. Wearing pleated  or ruffled top (detailed top) will help divert the eye upward so that they wont look at your hip. Lastly, wearing a haltered top will create a cleavage. :D


Bandeau or Strapless Swimsuit


This swimsuit fits you if you have a narrow shoulder and a very slim body. It loooks really sexy!

Tankinis


This Tankini is a good substitue for a one piece swimsuit. It helps hide your bod's imperfections and it gives you this sophisticated look in the beach. Sexy but classy!

I hope now you have a better idea on what to wear this summer! Flaunt that sexy body ladies!

6 comments:

  1. Melle Lee said...:

    Tankini is classic.. yes,,. but it's i think the most elegant of them all since it's gonna hide your imperfections but still you'd look sexy with it.. been working out lately to have stone-abs.. hahahaha

  1. Wow! Good luck on your stone-abs! What workout are you doing? I've tried working out before:D

  1. Gail said...:

    Ohhh that looks interesting.. I really wasn't able to wear bikinins for summer ever. I'm too shy. hihi,

  1. It's all about confidence Gail! C'mon, give it a shot!

  1. Jhanz said...:

    I wanna don a bikini too, but I'm too fat and my flabs are not flaunt-worthy. Hahaha. x_x

    Maybe I should try the one piece swimsuit this time xD

  1. Hi Umi! Go ahead, one piece is a good start! And post some pictures, I wanna see that okay?:)

 
Miss Independent © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops