Our Very Own G-Spot Online Shop:)

When I haven't started my training before, I spent my whole day bumming around our house. Then I came up with the idea of putting up an online shop so that I have extra source of income. I can't do it alone that's why I asked my friends, Lizette and Donna, to join me in this bizarre idea. Then came G-Spot Online Shop.

When we were promoting our shop, everyone's asking.. WHY G-SPOT?! Guys, we're not selling sex toys okay? It stands for Girl's Spot. Catchy name right?:)


We worked our ass off thinking on very unique designs, and of course we want to have our own trademark since it's highly competitive in this line of business.

Here are some of our products:
FASHIONABLE RINGS:



 OUR BRACELETS:



Fashionably AFFORDABLE! And I'm so proud of our items. How bout you drop by our website? G-Spot Online Shop. See you there girls! :)


2 comments:

  1. Katy said...:

    Even I got confused by the name. Anyway, I like the pictures of the products that you have shared. Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work.

  1. marvilen said...:

    Thank you! And please, help me promote our site!:D I'd really appreciate it.:D

 
Miss Independent © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops