Oh.. I'm a Frustrated Fashion Blogger

Yes, I am a frustrated fashion blogger. I really want to be famous and all when it comes to the fashion industry. Other than being a fashion blogger I also want to be a ramp model. I wish! Haha:))

You need to have enough funds in order to be a fashion blogger 'cause you need to buy clothes every now and then so that you're updated with the latest trends, and I know I can't do that.. FOR NOW. :D So I thought of doing this one step at a time by collecting some fashion items such as.. LIPSTICK! Since college I'm fond of collecting lipsticks and I think this is a very good investment! Here is my collection :))



MAC lipstick is one of my favorite collection. It really long lasting and it has this sweet scent when you apply it on. Also, I love their matte collection. My favorite shade is Ruby Woo:) (Secon from the left)

Random
These are my random lipstick. If you want a long lasting lipstick that is cheaper, I suggest you try cover girl:) Lip gloss from Vicotoria's Secret is awesome too!
Maybelline Collection

And if you want the most affordable lipstick that has a very good quality I suggest you try Mabelline:) They have two types of lipstick, the matte and the glossy one. Since I'm using MAC's matte lipstick more often, I often use Maybelline's wetlook/glossy lipstick 'cause it gives you this naturally juicy effect on your lips!


YUM! Haha!

*will be posting some of my shoes sooon!


4 comments:

  1. MissGennD said...:

    I love Ruby Woo & Pink Noveau's shade. I'm into pinks and corals lately. =)

  1. marvilen said...:

    Oh hello there! I planning to buy coral sooon! Better post some of your photos with that lipstick!

  1. Gail said...:

    HEHE I wanna be a fashion blogger + ramp model too! But I have some probles - one is that I can't afford clothes every now and them, two is that I don't really have a great sense of style and three is that I lack height :( Huhu!

  1. Donna said...:

    Ang ganda ng mga lipsticks mo. Haha. Fashion blogger ka naman na. :)

 
Miss Independent © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops